New Products Update Haul


Hey back with a new video again, here are just some new products I tried out over the past few weeks. My new love as I mentioned in my previous blog post has to be the Nars Tinted Moisturizer its fantastic. LOL I was very tired in this video I keep saying Amazing! I literally came home from at 8-4.30 shift so I do a little dazed but don’t mind that ok.
I,ve added clickable links on where to get some of the products from they are all worth checking out.


NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - Dark1 Polynesia
Tom Ford Lipstick - Coco Ravish
Tom Ford Lipstick - Deep Mink
Bobbi Brown Bronzer - Dark 3
Kevyn Aucoin The Sensual Skin Enhancer 
NARS Loose Light Reflecting Setting Powder -Crystal
Make Up Forever Aqua Brow - Brown
Other Stories - Orange Blusher - 

Nars Larger than life long lasting eyeliner -Vio Veneta Kiko Eyeshadow Stick
Kiko Eyeshadow in Goldy






No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig