Leopard Print Made My Valetines Day

Ok so everyone was low about Valentines Day today. I am missing a certain someone myself but it doesn't mean you have to be a depressed stay at home and eat a whole tub of ice cream and watch Love Actually damn. I had a little trip into central London today and just decided to go shoe shopping where I seen these amazing Leopard Print shoes in Office in Selfridges. I have always wanted Leopard Print Shoes forever but never seen any that caught my eye but these are beautiful and I really love them :) so shopping today made me forget all about Valentines Day its just a day so you can spend more money after Christmas sigh*




Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I Know! I'm a major poser!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments

Naomi said...

I love what you're wearing!

maphi bayolo said...

those shoes are just simply fab !!!! xoxo

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig