|Trina gets Fab in a new photoshoot + New Music|

Trina looks amazing in this new photoshoot she done Trina's looking hot in her brand new promo pics for her upcoming Save The Best 4 Last her new mixtape. We've got her new photoshoot pics, plus her new tracks "Can I" with Mya and "Waist So Skinny" with Rick Ross.


*Note to self please attack Trina for having such fierce shoes oooohh * dribbles

I have always been a fan on Trina even though she sounds like she always has a sore throat I do live Trina. I can listen to Trina without feeling bored I love * Single Again.

Check out her now songs

TRINA--"WAIST SO SKINNY (FT. RICK ROSS)"
I am loving this song with Rick Ross who I actually love at the moment Rick makes any song FIRE!

TRINA--"Can I" ft. Mya

I am not going to lie this is boring!

3 comments

xNTA said...

That is a fantastic photoshoot! And wow! She's got some legs on her!
Have a great one! x http://xnta.blogspot.com/

Andrew said...

werk

Unknown said...

ahh Trina looks god damn hawwwwwt babyyy!!
hahaa love the shoot as well, awesome!!!
I'm your newest follower wahhooo xxxx

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig