|Burberry go diverse Jourdan Dunn & Sacha M’Baye|


Wow this is such a shock to me I do love Burberry but to see Jourdan Dunn & Sacha M’Baye on the new campaign literally gave me an heart attack I seen the pictures on my friends Facebook and had to investigate the campaign is amazing it features Jourdan & Sacha near a sea shore flaunting some amazing Burberry pieces check the pictures. Burberry have whipped up yet another advertising campaign. Again shot by Mario Testino on Brighton’s rocky shores to emphasize the brand’s ‘synergy’ with the elements, but this time with new a new cast. Jourdan and Sacha make a hot couple indeed :). Burberry have stepped their game up indeed and its good to see a diverse of ethnicity's in a Burberry campaign for once. (Check the video below)




I need this Studded jacket in my life I know in my heart it was made for me but I know the price tag wasn't.





2 comments

Passport Stamps said...

I love Jourdan. Thanks for stopping by on my blog. I'm now following you :-)

gt said...

Yes Jourdan is a Stunner :) thank you mr

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig