|Destiny's Child Reunite For Kelly Rowlands 30th|

I was so happy when I seen that all of Destiny's Child were back together in the same room. I havent seen a picture with all 3 of them together forever its always either just 2 of them.Kelly Rowland rang in her 30th birthday with her long time friends and former group mates--Beyonce Knowles and Michelle Williams Solange Knowles tagged along too.
Check the video below





B stepped out in little black dress and sky-high suede turquoise Louboutin pumps she looks H-O-T


I am so in love with Solange and always have been I can never get over her song T.O.N.Y *sigh




2 comments

maphi bayolo said...

i love them !!! and defo loving what they are wearing xoxo

Erica Wark said...

I hope they reuinte!!! That would be amazinggggg

Great blog

xx

www.ericawark.com

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig