|Flashback "Run This Town" Rihanna's Style|

Ok so well I downloaded Jay-z's album The Blueprint 3 yesterday and I just hit me how amazing the album is so "Run This Town came on and I just love the song so much the video made me fall in love with the song more the styling the attitude and the darkness in the video is a 10/10 for me its amazing we all know Rihanna is killing it in the Jeremy Scott Military Sleeveless Hooded jacket but I noticed she has the same Alexander Mcqueen Knuckle Duster I have how bizarre I didn't notice before but I love the way Rih Rih is rocking it how I miss the Dark Rih Rih Please come back I don't like 2011 Rihanna well I do but the dark Rihanna won me over in an heartbeat. * Sigh




5 comments

Naomi said...

How did you manage to do that to your phone! it looks amaze! I remember when i changed my bb pink the keypad got all nasty and tacky looking :( sigh! i really want to do it again though.

omg, im actually loving your blog sorry to sound so obsess. but i love how you do your makeup! i needdd your help, seriously! mac foundations are starting to get on my nerves! lol xx

gt said...

Oh babe lol I got it done theres a shop on TTnham court road they done them both for 15 I haggled gorgeous. Oh Babe! your blog is amazing your makeup is so pretty :) Mac foundations are annoying I mix mine I use Illmasqua Rich Liquid and Mac Mineralize sweets :)

xx if you click youtube on the banner there some old videos but there probaly a crap quality babe x

Jade Purple Brown said...

I need that McQueen ring, loved this post!

jadepurplebrown.com

Andrew said...

the mcqueen ring is absolutely PERFECTTTTTT

Ola Dipo said...

i absolutely agree with you...the dark rih rih won my heart but 2011 rih rih? not so much. that ring is stunning! and i just saw your cat eye glasses on a previous post...i want! lol, my rommie just looked over my shoulder and saw your picture and she said "that's a pretty boy" lol...

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig