Get Ready With Me!

Hey guys its been like forever! So I’ve finally done it, I’ve bought myself some chic cute lighting so my video quality is 100% better. I really hated recording videos in horrible lighting, as it always just never came out the way I wanted to. When you’re doing makeup on videos its so important so have amazing lighting because colours show up much darker and that’s not cute. I decided to do a get ready with me video because I haven’t done one of these in such a long while J


I’m actually so upset because prior to the day I recorded me out and about in London with my cousin. We went to the beautiful Burger & Lobster and I recorded some videos of my outfit, but I’ve lost my memory card that I used to record and take all my other pictures on! I am so silly!


Anyways peep the video and the pictures and I hope you enjoy!











No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig