Christopher Kane to collaborate with NARS!


So I just wet myself, one of my favorite brands NARS!!! Just announced they are doing a collaboration with the amazing Christopher Kane! This will be amazing; I love when makeup companies and fashion houses collaborate its totally cute! The collection goes on sale in May 2015 that’s pretty soon I’m sure!!! NO ITS NOT!!!! DROPS TO THE FLOOR!!



Christopher spoke about his new collaboration: "NARS has been a long-standing and valued partner of ours, so this collaboration was an obvious fit. NARS has the same unapologetic aesthetic that is signature to the Christopher Kane brand and I'm excited to share what we've created together."

Can’t wait for this to drop I expect some beautiful palette’s and amazing eye pencil's

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig