Greenwich Park Sunday


Sundays are so boring sometimes you just need to get out of bed and explore. So today even though I’ve lived in Greenwich for like 5 years HA! I have never been to the grand Greenwich park, I can’t believe how beautiful it is! So me and my flat mate took a beautiful walk up to the hill to gaze the stunning views of London. Its strange I have never seen this before or even been there. Greenwich is such a stunning place it doesn’t even feel like your in London its madness.


I went super casual for this park trip you can tell in my outfit its very relaxed/ still says I’m cute hoe!













Jumper: Acne
Shorts: Blood Brothers Gator Shorts
Shoes: Nike Rosche Run
Hat: Topman Fedora
Sunglasses : Céline









2 comments

This Is Lavinya said...

LOVE your jumper!

FOUR years! better late than never lol you look great in your pics!

xxx

Unknown said...

The outfit, the trainers, the cheekbones! Casual outfit slaying, right there.

Greenwich is such a hidden gem.

xoxo
misswednesdaysgirl.blogspot.co.uk

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig