LFW + Musée Noir Launch Party


Hey guys! So it’s once again that time of the year LONDON FASHION WEEK! I love LFW because it’s when you can dress how fiercely and over the top, as you want without people thinking WTF! I just love the whole aura and vibe around Somerset house, all the bloggers, designers, models all around watching shows or just snapping street style pictures. This year I didn’t go to many shows because I really didn’t request any fast enough and I was actually working all the week of fashion week except for Sunday. Annoying I Know!!!!!


















Anyways I met up with some gorgeous girlies and we decided to paint the town red and hit up some after parties for LFW! We attended the Musée Noir launch party!!! Musée opened their store in Chalk Farm near Camden so it was just outside of central. Arriving at Musée the vibes were on point! The DJ was playing loads of hip-hop & r&b which is right down my street. The venue was totally cute all white quite spacey with menswear downstairs and women’s upstairs. The Musée menswear’s was literally off the chain!! I seen so many things I would actually buy and I’m not talking 2 tops here and there! I mean the whole collection!!!! I felt in love straight away, the whole collection was simple but with an edgy twist. I loved how the colour scheme was white, grey or black. They were serving champagne & vodka cocktails which sushi which was totally chic!































Going upstairs we all arrived to womenswear, which was just as amazing as menswear. The fit, the cut and material were giving me life!! Check out the pictures and the more in the video you actually have to see it to get what I mean! The party gave me life, everybody was super friendly plus I got to see some familiar faces and beautiful people to network with.

Check out there website here

AMAZING NIGHT!!!

Thank you Joel for having us!!! Big Kisses!!!!!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig