Illamasqua Makeup Haul

Hey guys! So I thought I would do an Illamasqua haul for guys! You know I love illamasqua, just because they are so cool and their products are the bomb. In this video I used a couple of new products I picked up at the Beak street store a while ago. I actually love their foundation “Skin Base” it has to be my favorite new foundation. The “Skin Base” is just so long wearing and melts like butter once blended onto the skin using a split duo fiber brush. I always get so many compliments on this foundation whenever I wear it. What I also love is Illamasqua do a huge colour range which is amazing for my deeper skin tone ladies!

I wish I could get everything from Illamasqua, I didn’t realize they do such amazing lipsticks! When I seen the colour “Buff” I actually died! Its a beautiful nude for anyone really but mostly anyone if the olive to deeper skin tone. I also picked up their eyebrow cake in “Thunder” which I forgot I already had but I got mine like 3 years ago right, so I had to replace it. Anyways check out this video I did using the gorgeous products from Illamasqua and check out their new collection here.


Products used:

Illamasqua Skin Base Foundation Number 17
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake Thunder
Illamasqua Brow Gel
Illamasqua Lipstick: Buff
Mac Studio Finish NC50
Mac Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow
Kevyn Auccion Skin Enhancer SX15

Mac Fix+









2 comments

Zairacantaramakeup said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zairacantaramakeup said...

I just bought 3 shades of their foundation for my kit will be trying it this weekend, also gna use the duo fibre brush like you did see what it does. And I got their latest eyebrow gel too . Great Post Gary :))))) www.zairacantara.blogspot.co.uk

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig