Last days of summer at The Saatchi Gallery

So this week I attended my first gallery in London even though I’ve lived here for 5 years, I decided to attend the fabulous Saatchi Gallery near Sloane Square. I actually have walked past this gallery so many times but didn’t actually know what it was till Monday! The area it’s located in is so gorgeous and classy! The borough of Chelsea! If you watch Made In Chelsea you will know what I’m talking about. Anyways so I attended the gallery with one of my good friends Denzel which was something different for us as we normally just don’t go to galleries out of the blue. It was super fun and because the weather was totally gorgeous the vibes were on point.










































The piece that stood out to me was by Rafael Gomezbarros where he created huge ants that were as big as my body. To be honest it made me quite sick because I hate the sight of ants they scare me! But Rafael made this totally cool it almost gave the vision of the ants taking over the gallery.


















The Saatchi Gallery is gorgeous  as you walk in your greeted by the super friendly staff and the huge tall celling’s that echo every sound. I researched what was on at the Gallery to see they had a Times Newspaper magazine, which sounded pretty cool. We checked out all the exhibitions on each floor. The gallery has so many rooms of such different pieces. What I liked was that the pieces of art didn’t explain what they were about they left it to your interpretation.






Check the pictures.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig