Bertie Shoes S/S 11 Blogging Event

Photobucket

Hey OK! so this is going to be quite a big post so I ma just doing a post on the blogger event I attended last week at the Bertie store last week in C. Garden in London. it was organized by my friend Leon Bent at Iundereye and it turned out amazing I got there around 7PM and it was so busy I could hardly move but break a sweat but the night was pleasant & the vibes were cool and sassy :) All the bloggers got to see the new Bertie S/S Collection 2011 which is really cool they had some really cool shoes for Women & Men. All the bloggers got a free pair of shoes which was amazing and a nice cool Bertie goodie bag :) If you watch my video below you will understand what happened to the shoes I choose basically I swapped my cute brogues for a new bag :) I want to say well done to my friend Leon for organizing such an cool event and inviting me to have the pleasure of seeing the new collection because its not everyday I pop into Bertie well i didn't even know they had their own store but I knew they had concession in House of Fraser and etc but I had a good time they had so much snacks from
  • Rock Candy
  • Popcorn Machines
  • Haribo's
  • Sand witches
  • Redbull
& many more the bloggers event was brilliant and the photobooth was well fun when I find more of the pictures I will scan it on to my laptop and upload it on the blog :) check out the pictures below and the youtube video please subscribe and follow :)






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


New Bag from the Bertie Collection isnt it cute :)!!!!!

1 comment

maphi bayolo said...

it looked like a fun event , love all the pictures , and you look incredible xoxo

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig