Photoshoot Fab

Photobucket
Hey sorry I,ve been gone for so long I,ve had so much University work recently but I am back and have a lot of things in store. I did a photo shoot a couple of weeks ago for my friend Tiffany for her course and these are not the final pictures but there just a sample of unedited pictures she was sweet enough to send me.The photo shoot was based in East London Shoreditch and around Brick Lane I was so tired that day so forgive me for my puffy eyes. This photo shoot was so fun but it was so cold and people just wouldn't stop staring but it was cool to be a model for the day for my sweet friend Tiffany.

Photographer - Tomas Juskaitis
Stylist - Tiffany Parinas
Models - Gary Thompson & Vaclovas G


















1 comment

IMPRFCTPRFCT said...

sick photoshoot!


xxx


Elina
http://imperfect-perfectionista.blogspot.com/

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig