Nicky Hilton Vs. LaLa Vazquez - Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Biker Sleeve Trench Coat

Who Rocked The Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Biker Trench Coat?


LaLa Vazquez was 2nd to be seen rocking the Burberry trench coat at her husbands mobile commercial ad launch this week. As from what I can see she paired it with some cute studded gloves & some black skinny jeans she looks adorable.





Nicky Hilton was first seen to be rocking the Burberry trench as I remember seeing this in the Daily Star. Nicky paired the trench with some cute wet look sheen leggings and some black Christian Louboutin heels with her cute Balenciaga Clutch. I love Nicky's look better but both ladies rocked the trench in their own way.


The Beautiful Burberry Prorsum Gabardine Biker Sleeve Trench Coat can be all yours for a small fee of £1,805.00 from Browns Fashion store.With a structured silhouette and avant-garde attitude, Burberry Prorsum’s edgy gabardine trench coat with leather biker sleeves is the must-have piece of the season





Who Rocked It?

4 comments

iUnderEye said...

Nicky's looks chicer, not really feeling Lala's looks a bit Primark to me.

x - LEON

iUNDEREYE.BLOGSPOT.COM

gt said...

kill me lol yea Nicky looks Hot :) i need the trench its too much :)
xx

Angel Garcia said...

I want that trench in my closet! Revise that, on me! I think Nicky pulled it off better.

What Maria has on... said...

DEF LALA!
XOXO
IZZY&MARIA

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig