Makeup Hype: Bobbi Brown New Concealer & Corrector Duo

I Have just died and went to heaven I am a huge fan of Bobbi Brown's Creamy Concealer it is amazing so creamy and the coverage is just perfect for the under eye. I literally just ran out of Bobbi's concealer until I got an email yesterday telling me about her new Concealer and Corrector Duo I almost wanted to walk out of my lecture and walk straight to Selfridges I know they done something like this before like a duo quite some while ago but it was limited edition but guys the Corrector and Concealer separately are amazing but together in a duo its just so much easier say goodbye to tired eyes and dark circles. I shall be getting this product before the weekend hits and I will be doing a full video review and swatch so watch out for it go to your nearest Bobbi Brown counter and get it NOW!!!! Click [HERE]

Photobucket


  • Conceal and set in one portable kit. Bobbi's Creamy Concealer blends easily to instantly cover, lift and brighten dark circles. It also helps maintain skin's moisture levels for a smooth, virtually line-less look. Fuss-free pressed powder sets concealer for long-lasting wear.
Photobucket

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig