POW!!!! Andrej Pejic by Anthony Maule for Dazed & Confused

POW wow Andrej Pejic is too beautiful he is my latest model crush. I don't get how someone can be so beautiful. I have been watching interviews of him on You Tube and he seems like such a sweet boy so young too. Andrej face is just out of another world its just so pretty and the mixture he has of feminine and masculine features is one of they keys of his individuality. Andrej is indeed a dime out of a dozen because he looks amazing in this new Dazed & Confused shoot wow its breath taking.
Brave
-x-






1 comment

Natalia | Look-A-Porter said...

He is sooooooooooo unique and amazing! I also saw him on youtube some time ago and every time I see him I can't help thinking "what a gorgeous girl he would make" :) Beautiful editorial - thanks for sharing it. x

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig