PIED A TERRE takes you on a Roman Holiday

Pied a Terre Shoot in gorgeous black and white, the campaign aims to take you on a ‘Roman Holiday’. can you say gorgeous much check out the new campaign from Pied A Terre it looks amazing I love that vintage Roman Holiday Appeal. My friend Leon at (Iundereye) sent me this images they look fab. I have never really checked out the Pied a Terre shoes but they seriously have some cute shoes for men and women.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket














Photobucket

OMG How cute are these I went on the Pied a Terre site and found these cute brogues called "Birdcage" I need them in my life student loan calls soon maybe I may purchase a pair they would look cute with my Cheap Monday Skinny Jeans check them out HERE.



1 comment

The Luxe Standard said...

These are great photographs. I especially love the first look with the mix of prints. I'm getting a '60s inspired feeling from the women.


http://theluxestandard.blogspot.com/

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig