Foundations For Summer

Hey guys so I thought I would do a post about foundations for  summer! So many people say to me “I want to wear makeup in the summer but nothing heavy” I have put together different types of foundations you can wear in the summer without feeling to heavy or greasy on the skin, depending on you're skin type. Sometimes I go through different emotions, one day I will want super matte skin with a dewy cheek. Then i’ll want a super dewy skin with a matte t-zone. So all these foundations cater to everybody.








  • Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof Foundation - Its not for a dry skin type, its super matte but gets a tad dewy if you have a oily skin. Its very natural it feels like you have nothing on. even though it claims to be waterproof, it will come off if hit by a pan of water but it is sweat-proof. Its amazing for summer or if you like to look snatched on holiday

  • Makeup Forever Face & Body - This foundation is so beautiful and glides on the skin like butter, My skin is oily so I can only wear this for a few hours then you have to literally touch it up every few hours because of the shine. Its beautiful for a dry skin but I love it on all skin types, because it gives that fresh faced glow. It feels like nothing on the skin. Super Natural

  • YSL Teint Touche Eclat - This foundation is beautiful the colour really matched my skin. Again super natural but very glowy. It melts on the skin like a creamy liquid then sort of evens you're skin-tone without feeling heavy. Its a light to medium coverage.


  • NARS All Day Luminous- This foundation is my holy grail!!! its just so beautiful and weightless and it stays on the skin for like 12 hours (for me anyways) The coverage is full but it doesn't feel like anything on the skin, Some people say its matte but I think its a semi matte finish but it gives the skin so much dimension for that beautiful buffed glow. 

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig