Spectrum Brushes Launch Party "The Atlantis Collection"


-->

So guys on Thursday I got the chance to attend the Spectrum  Atlantis Brush Collection Launch in Soho. It was honestly the most colourful, fun mermaid themed party I’ve been to for a while, I saw some familiar blogger faces around sipping on champagne and eating all the delicious colourful treats. Hottie Snoochie Shy was on the decks playing the hottest tunes obviously. There was a live illustrator if you wanted to have yourself drawn, I just couldn’t get over how beautiful these brushes were. I definitely need to get the full set and you can too from http://www.spectrumcollections.com The 10 piece "Glam Clam" set launches the 1st on June at 12pm at only  £59.99 AMAZING!!


































No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig