Sometimes A Little Grey


So I love wearing this grey tracksuit when I want a comfy day or even before I fly out sometimes. So I thought let me switch it up and add my fedora and my white trainers to make it smart but also casual. To me fashion is all about being comfortable in what you’re wearing and this outfit definitely has to be the most comfortable piece I own. Is it random to say I felt naked HAAHAH! I think its always fun to switch up the smart and casual looks as you never know what the outcome will be. Plus it’s a nice change from me doing an all black outfit!











Hat: Liberty London
Grey Jumper : COS
Jacket : COS
Grey Bottoms : H&m
Shoes : Prada
Lizard Ring: Butler & Wilson
Stud Bracelet : Balenciaga
    Photographer :  L'Rye

1 comment

Unknown said...

wow ! love this outfit !!! the grey hues !

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig