To The Future

-->
So I haven’t blogged in a few weeks guys it’s been a hectic start to the month. I’m trying to make this a regular thing but just going with the flow. So here is another installment of a street style shot I did a few weeks ago in central London. I got this beautiful Neil Barrett tee from Harvey Nichols in Dubai with my Blood Brother shorts which I got a while back from Selfridges paired with my beautiful new Margiela future trainers I bought that day which I wanted for ages. Sometimes I find it hard to just wear a tee and shorts because I love jackets so much or just layers in general that’s why I’m always sweating because I wear way to many layers LOL!

Check it out!!











Glassess: Cèline
Shorts:Blood Brother
Hat: Adidas
T-Shirt: Neil Barrett
Shoes: Maison Margiela
                                           Photographer :  L'Rye

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig