New Look Men Press Day AW15


So I got to attend New Look’s Men AW15 press day a few days ago. New Look always give me something more and more each time I see them. The press day had a nice vibe they had the same Dj’s from their Mondrian Hotel party a few weeks ago so the room was pumpin. Looking around I could see so many pieces I would want in my winter wardrobe that was catching my eye. The theme was very formal but with a casual edge I loved it!!! Everything was so wearable for today’s man, their was a few bombers that I just had to try on especially the green satin one which totally reminded me of an Acne one from their current season. I am a fool for bomber especially a green satin one!

What I really loved was New Look’s shoe lineup it was totally smart but statement! You could wear them with some smart chinos or some really slim skinny jeans. New Look Men keep surprising me each time I see there new season collection. Check out more pictures here!!





















No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig