AfroPunk Paris






 
So guys I am so jet lagged I feel like I haven’t slept in my bed properly for ages! I went Dubai the other week and this weekend I visited Paris. Paris is such a beautiful city, when you think of Paris you think the city of love and high fashion. Some friends and me attended Paris for Afropunk, which is a festival that’s usually in Brooklyn bringing together a lot of underground and popular eccentric artists showcasing their talents. Before the festival we had 1day to visit the beautiful sights of Paris like the Louvre and the main shopping district. I had such a good time literally the weather was just so beautiful and walking around and doing nothing but vintage shopping and soaking in the Paris vibes was a good feeling.






Shirt: COS
Waistcoat: COS
Trousers: ASOS
Shoes: Adidas Superstars





















I didn’t know what to expect from Afropunk because I’ve never been before but it totally exceeded all expectations. The vibe was just so crazy, everybody was socializing and the performances from Lion Babe to Willow and Jaiden Smith totally knocked it out of the window. I didn’t realize how talented the smith kids were, Jaiden totally destroyed the stage he has huge stage presence. Whereas Willow captured our hearts with her beautiful vocal range and harmonies YES GURL!

I’m so glad Afropunk was in Paris because it made me fall in love with Paris all over again! Plus Afropunk made me want to visit New York when they have it in Brooklyn.

















Paris you were amazing!! I went with the best bunch of friends ever MWAH!!

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig