Beach Day + COS x Mr Porter


So guys I'm just at the beach so I thought I would blog on my phone. Weird enough the blogger app is actually really simple and cool to use. It's a super hot day today like you could actually fry an English breakfast on my chest. Anyways I thought I would take my latest piece which I got off Mr Porter which was a 2 piece from their collaboration with COS. if you know me you know I literally live in COS it's my holy grail for amazing clothes at decent prices, so when I heard about this collection I went into cardiac arrest. I didn't even know about this collection till the day before I was going on holiday so I literally had to do same day delivery on Mr Porter! Thank god they have that service they are always super helpful and it comes so beautiful packaged.

























No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig