The Hoxton Holborn Review


So a few weeks ago I got the chance to stay at The Hoxton hotel in Holborn. It was literally so beautiful and just one the most unique hotels I have ever been to. The Hoxton hotel group has 2 hotel locations in London the other one is located in Shoreditch. I went to the hotel to film a series of Youtube videos because I needed a fresh new space for some exciting new videos. I always drive past this hotel and always thought wow I need to visit that hotel one day so I did YAY!!! When I walked in the hotel I felt it had this vintage modern vibe, which was full of cool business individuals socializing or grabbing a drink/bite to eat. 





This Hotel is definitely a spot to come after work even if you’re not staying at the hotel to just grab a bite to eat or to catch up with some friends.  The location is so easy to find it’s a 35 second walk from the station. When I was checking in the staff were super friendly and so efficient, they got me up to my room so quickly and explained everything so I didn’t get lost on my way up. The Hoxton hotel give you complimentary water and milk in you’re room which is always a bonus, don’t you hate when you have to run and grab water or a dash of milk for breakfast when you’re at a hotel but don’t know the area.

When I arrived and entered my room on the 5th floor I walked in with a big smile on my face. The room was super gorgeous, as you enter a vintage electronic radio comes on playing some tunes which I did a little dougie too. The room was so polished but so perfect, the space was everything and more. I didn’t feel constricted in the room and I could lay down all my stuff neatly without taking too much space. One thing that makes or breaks a hotel for me is the bathroom. It’s all about lighting! It needs to have a cute shower and a cute big mirror. As soon as I walked into my bathroom I died literally, it was like the heaven of all bathrooms! The lighting was perfect and the mirror was perfect for makeup application and selfies! What more can someone ask for (HAIR FLIP) The shower was like so chic and modern. I also ordered some yummy room service from the downstairs restaurant Hubbard & Bell they do a delicious burger yummy! Which came with the amazing Blueberry desert I asked for, I was in heaven. My room was literally 10/10 for me, I recommend everyone go visit one of their locations if you’re coming to London and want a cool chic space to stay in.












Thanks again to The Hoxton Holborn team for allowing me to use their room to film –x- mwah
https://thehoxton.com/

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig