Lottie London Brush Review

-->
One thing everybody can’t live without is makeup brushes right? Makeup brushes are they key tool to achieve that polished airbrushed foundation effect or to create a seamless perfected eye shadow look. I always say it’s not about what products you have it’s about the tools you use to apply it. So when I received these Lottie London brushes I went crazy. First of all they are extremely soft and colourful which helps to make them stand out from the rest plus they are vegan friendly. I used the stippling foundation brush to apply my NARS all day luminous foundation and it blended my product effortlessly.









Lottie brushes are super affordable so they wont damage you’re bank account. The Kabuki has to be my ultimate favorite it’s so multipurpose you can use it for bronzer/foundation/powder. Lottie brushes start from £4.99 and available from Superdrug check it out guys!!! You will be seeing a lot of these brushes in my next upcoming videos.

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig