The Crop


So this outfit was all about layering and different textures, to be fair its not an outfit I would wear normally out. But we all have to come out of our comfort zone once in while. I can’t believe I’m writing this blog post while I’m in Brussels. I remember copping this Wang crop top from the Alexander Wang x HM collection last year. I really wanted to rock a crop top look as I’ve seen it’s a trend and many boys are rocking it. To be honest I would rock a crop top look but this jumper is actually super warm to walk around it especially in a club LOL. I teamed it up with this amazing ADA X NIK leather shirt and an ADA X NIK skirt. I never understood that era when men were rocking skirts e.g Marc Jacobs but this look totally was comfortable and I would definitely rock a skirt again J













Photographer :  L'Rye
Top: Alexander Wang x HM
Shirt: Ada x Nik
Skirt: Ada x Nik
Sandals: KTZ

1 comment

This Is Lavinya said...

Gary I love this outfit! Yasss to the Ada X Nik skirt and KTZ sandals! - x

Lavinya Royes - Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig