Primark Man x PAUSE LCM SS16 PRESENTATION

I cant believe LCM has finished! all I can say it was such an amazing couple of days. I got to meet some really cool people and go to some cool parties and events. Plus I also got to work with the Primark’s men division team. I got to choose some cute pieces from their summer collection to wear to LCM events and shows. Primark have stepped up their game so much. I was shocked by some of the pieces I was pulling to wear. Primark have so amazing affordable menswear pieces that achieve the perfect summer festival look. Check out what I wore to my first LCM event here.

These are some of the items I got to choose to wear for LCM day's.






So I attended the Pause LCM SS16 Presentation at the Ice tank in London. It was so hot that day all I remember is looking like my face had been dipped in water LOL. Pause were showcasing different presentations throughout the day by designers Chelsea Bravo, Bianca Saunders, Calum James Whitley and Ruth Peterson


The designs were so unique and each designer bought something different to the table.











 Primark Men Polo : £7
Primark Men Shorts £5
Bag: Balenciaga
Hat: Christys




No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig