Belstaf SS16 LCM collection

So I decided to go check out the Belstaff presentation during LCM with Sophie we got an Uber to the presentation but didn't realise how out of the way it was, but it didn't matter because the venue was stunning it was around Tower Bridge and luckily enough the weather was so nice so you could see the boats in the river and all these beautiful stylish people.






 I actually loved this presentation because the colour palette was just so strong and unique. It was one of my favourite presentations throughout LCM. Belstaf were giving me Action Man / Tomb Raider vibes, I loved the flasks and the equipment belts the accessories were just so on point. I just loved the layering and the camel jackets, it was literally perfection. plus as you entered the venue, their soundtrack was so edgy and dark I loved the whole concept. BRAVO!!!!




















 Jumper: Primark Men's £8
Joggers: Topman
Shoes: Raf Simons x Adidas
Jacket: Acne Studios

No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig