House Of Holland Menswear Season 001: LCM Presentation

So this had to be my favourite presentation from LCM, House Of Holland Menswear by Henry Holland. I actually do love Henry Holland’s designs I think his womenswear is quite strong, plus he does the cutest collaborations with Debenhams. So when I heard he was designing his first menswear collection I got super excited because I knew it was going to be super bold and striking. So HOH held his menswear collection debut in the Selfridges car park which was such a strange place to put it in but the venue totally worked, it gave his collection an edge it was very raw! I loved everything the matching yellow 2 piece tracksuit to the bold frames on the jumpers. I actually want everything from this collection. If  you know me I’m a strong lover for a 2 piece so this collection won me over like freshly made pancakes LOL. Can I add he had delicious burgers and cute cocktails which made it even better!














No comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig